Thursday 11 October 2012

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to my blog.

It's taken me two years of um-ing and ah-ing but I have bitten the bullet and started this blog as an outlet for sharing my passion for all things interior and property related. For I am obsessed. Or so says my husband, the poor long-suffering lovely who has had to put up with my ramblings about £75 cushions and the difference between Apple White and White Apple (they are definitely not the same thing!) for the last I don't know how long. 
So, in order to stop those divorce papers from being pushed through the letterbox (chrome, traditional Victorian style) and slapping on to the door mat (£2.99, Ikea),  here I go.  I have no idea what I will write about or where this will go but if it saves me from sitting alone in a pristine flat with only 6 cats and old editions of Living Etc to keep me company then it has to be a good thing.

Enjoy!