Saturday 3 August 2013

G&T by Bethan Gray

On my last shoot for KBB magazine, there was a distinct 'country gent' feel with lots of leather and plaid.  But there was also a micro-trend emerging: brogue.

My latest lust have, the fabulous G&T brogue side table by Bethan Gray, was a feature on the shoot and I loved it so much I thought it deserved a special mention.
I've been a fan of Bethan's work for a while now and her collaboration with furniture developer Thomas Turner is producing some elegant yet tactile pieces using her favourite luxury materials such as marble and leather.

We used the white and green versions on location but further research led me to discover IT ALSO COMES IN PINK!!! Now I want it even more!







'Brogue' is available in a range of sizes and base options include oak and walnut. The bespoke leather colourways shown above are available on request.  Stockists in the UK include Liberty London and Nest.

Read about more ways to incorporate the brogue trend in to your home in my latest post for the Heart Home blog.