Sunday 29 September 2013

A new Line in home accessories!



When I started this blog, almost a year ago, my intention was to share the work of independent designers and other interior design related novelties that caught my attention.
What I wasn't quite prepared for was the overwhelming tidal wave of inspiration that washed over me as I discovered one talented indy after another. Feeling massive disillusion in my day job, I ventured down to Cass Art and bought some shiny new Stabilo pens and drawing inks and started doodling again.  

After completing a short evening course at Central St Martins my creative juices were well and truly flowing.  I've long been a believer of the mantra 'I tried and failed but at least I tried'  and I knew that this was something I had to at least try.  As I've mentioned in a previous post, I'm not big on self-confidence and, coupled with an inherent meticulousness, my designs have been a long six months (particularly for Mr VKH!) in the making.

Spurred on by an incredibly supportive network on Twitter and my amazing hubby (he won't like me saying that but it's true), I'm delighted to declare Piccadelhi officially open!

I launched my Etsy shop last week and already have one bricks and mortar stockist under my belt.  This time next year, Rodders...

I hope you like it!


Piccadelhi tea towels



Piccadelhi display



Logo close up



henna heart design


Photography by Yeshen Venema


Piccadelhi is stocked in Search and Rescue, 121 Stoke Newington Church Street, London

Follow us on Twitter, @PiccadelhiUK
and on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/Piccadelhi